DO YOU WANT...
... a better marriage?
... to grow in the enjoyment of one another?
... to protect your marriage?
... to launch your marriage out of a stagnant pattern into a growth pattern?
... to get on the same page as your spouse so you can be more efficient?
... YOUR MARRIAGE TO THRIVE?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, join a Grace Marriage coaching group!
MARRIAGE COACHING IS...
...an intentional, strategic and proactive approach.
...a time to establish and pursue goals together.
...a wellness, protection and growth model.
...a chance to re-focus on positives and create a refreshing atmosphere.
...an opportunity to address issues in a safe place.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Six hours once every 90 days (Nov 20, Feb 19, May 14, Aug 20)
- Groups of 8 - 12 couples
- Led by a trained facilitator
- Tuition ($200) includes meals and snacks
AT GRACE MARRIAGE YOU WILL
- Use Biblical grace-based materials to spark creative thought.
- Think, pray and apply principles to your marriage & family.
- Talk with your spouse, plan, schedule, and grow together.
- Establish goals & proactively work toward them.
- Share and receive insights with and from other couples.
MARRIAGE COACHING ISN'T
- Marriage counseling
- A seminar or conference
- A traditional small group
- A place where you are forced to share your deepest secrets!
THE BASIS FOR GRACE MARRIAGE IS...
- Your marriage is secure when it is based on the foundation of the grace of Christ.
- You are refreshed by the love and grace of God instead of beat up for your deficiencies.
- When you both live according to grace and not your performance, you can identify issues and grow with no condemnation.
- Marriage coaching is a positive approach focused on the proactive pursuit of your spouse as you extend grace to them
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the dates & times of Grace Marriage?
- Saturday, November 20, 2021
- Saturday, February 19, 2022
- Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Saturday, August 20, 2022
- Each Grace Marriage session meets from 8:30am to approximately 2:30pm.
2. Is childcare provided?
Childcare is not provided as part of our Grace Marriage ministry. Please plan to have someone help you care for your children in your home or at another location as you invest in your marriage for 6 hours on Grace Marriage day.
3. Do we have to pay tuition all at once?
Yes, we ask that tuition is paid up front because we order materials for the entire year.
4. Are scholarships available to assist in tuition cost?
Yes, please contact us below to make a scholarship request.