Join us in 2021 - May 22 & Aug 28! SIGN UP BELOW.
DO YOU WANT...
... a better marriage?
... to grow in the enjoyment of one another?
... to protect your marriage?
... to launch your marriage out of a stagnant pattern into a growth pattern?
... to get on the same page as your spouse so you can be more efficient?
... YOUR MARRIAGE TO THRIVE?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, join a Grace Marriage coaching group!
MARRIAGE COACHING IS...
...an intentional, strategic and proactive approach.
...a time to establish and pursue goals together.
...a wellness, protection and growth model.
...a chance to re-focus on positives and create a refreshing atmosphere.
...an opportunity to address issues in a safe place.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Six hours one every 90 days (May 22 & Aug 28)
- Groups of 8 - 12 couples
- Led by a trained facilitator
- Tuition ($250) includes snacks
- Childcare - plan to have someone help you care for your children in your home or at another location as you invest in your marriage for 6 hours on Grace Marriage day.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY THIS YEAR!!
Have you ever wanted to try out GM, but the $250 investment has stopped you?
We have an excellent opportunity for you to try for no cost!! We ask that you fully commit to attending both sessions for this great opportunity.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we had to pause Grace Marriage in 2020. With the pause came some attrition. Therefore, we have a few slots available for no charge for these two sessions of GM. That is a savings of $250!
What an opportunity to "Try Out" GM before committing for the 2021/22 season of GM.
Sign up for FREE while these slots are still available!
AT GRACE MARRIAGE YOU WILL
- Use Biblical grace-based materials to spark creative thought.
- Think, pray and apply principles to your marriage & family.
- Talk with your spouse, plan, schedule, and grow together.
- Establish goals & proactively work toward them.
- Share and receive insights with and from other couples.
MARRIAGE COACHING ISN'T
- Marriage counseling
- A seminar or conference
- A traditional small group
- A place where you are forced to share your deepest secrets!
THE BASIS FOR GRACE MARRIAGE IS...
- Your marriage is secure when it is based on the foundation of the grace of Christ.
- You are refreshed by the love and grace of God instead of beat up for your deficiencies.
- When you both live according to grace and not your performance, you can identify issues and grow with no condemnation.
- Marriage coaching is a positive approach focused on the proactive pursuit of your spouse as you extend grace to them
For information or questions, contact Sarah Brown.